Time Is Running Out To Save Money
On Your Taxes in 2010!
Section 179 Has Been Updated!!
H.R. 5279 - The Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010, has been updated so that the total amount for deduction has been increased to $500,000 and the total amount for equipment purchased has been increased to $2 million!!
In what has come as a welcome surprise to many business owners, H.R. 5279 (The Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010), which was signed into law on September 27, 2010, now contains several substantial changes to Section 179, the ever-popular business equipment tax deduction.
Initially, the $250, 000 "magic depreciation", as we like to call it, was set to expire in 2011. Many of our clients were worried because they had planned large equipment upgrades for Q1 2011 that had been stalled for the last 18 months due to the economy. Thankfully, our political leaders addressed it before it was too late.
Information posted on www.Section179.org suggests that the following changes have been made:
- An increase of the total amount available for deduction to $500,000 (up from $250,000).
- An increase to the total amount of equipment purchased to $2 million (up from $800,000).
- The above numbers are to be in effect for 2010 and 2011. In addition, the bill also extended the "50% bonus depreciation" to tax year 2010 (it was rescinded earlier this year, but has been restored).
Here's How XPERTECHS is Sweetening the Pot
If you upgrade your network with XPERTECHS before December 31, 2010, we will include:
- 3 FULL MONTHS of our XperCARE Proactive Managed IT Service (a $3,000 value!!) absolutely FREE!! All computer networks need ongoing maintenance to keep them running problem-free, and with our XperCARE Proactive Managed IT Service, you'll not only enjoy faster and more reliable service from your computer network, but you'll gain incredible piece of mind knowing that your network and the data it holds is safe from loss, corruption, downtime, viruses, hackers, spyware, and a host of other problems.
- We'll allow you to continue your XperCARE Proactive Managed IT Service at a special discounted rate that will easily save you THOUSANDS in IT support! After the three months are up, you can continue to receive regular maintenance, critical updates and security patches, fast, remote support, and 24-7 watch over your network and data at a special discounted rate. Of course, you are under no obligation to continue this maintenance, but I'm certain you are going to want to continue after you see how we keep things running.