Summer’s heating up…are your servers
in danger of getting fried
Protect your servers, computers and critical data from summertime temperatures with [company_short].
Just because temperatures are rising doesn’t mean your IT expenses should, too. At [company_short], we know the only thing you want heating up this summer is your bottom line - not the IT you count on to keep everything running smoothly. When your servers overheat, not only do you risk losing important business data and costly downtime, but your equipment’s components weaken and become more susceptible to future failure.
In order to protect your servers and the data they hold from seasonal heat - without massive increases in cooling costs - there are a few tricks you can use to overcome the dog days of summer.
Critical Steps You Must Take To Prevent Server Crashes This Summer:
- Install a backup A/C unit that’s especially designed for computer equipment
- Purchase a rack with built-in cooling capabilities
- Never turn the temperature up past 77 degrees
- Arrange multiple servers in a row, so cold air moves from the front of the room toward the back, behind servers
- Increase air flow in your server room by clearing congested areas and tidying up your space
- Close the doors to your server room and seal the area to eliminate buildup of dust, which can cause overheating
- Ensure all equipment is reachable by cold air flow
- Add blanking panels to any empty spaces in your server rack
- Virtualize your technology and generate less heat overall
Beat the heat this summer, with a FREE Network Assessment from [company_short]!
As a thank you for trying out our services this summer, our experts will visit your office and perform a complete inspection of your technology environment at no cost or obligation to you, to ensure your servers and other IT can withstand the heat this year.
Your FREE Network Assessment includes our diagnostics and recommendations for:
- Diagnosing slow, problematic computers
- Finding and removing spyware
- Speeding up your network
- Ensuring system errors, conflicts, and other problems are gone for good
- Peace of mind when it comes to data backup
- Getting optimal performance from your existing IT
The heat is on! Take advantage of this offer
before July 20th!
Claim your FREE
“Beat the Heat”