In what has come as a welcome surprise to many business owners, H.R.5279 (The Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010), which was signed into law in late 2010 affected Section 179 in a positive way for this 2013 tax year. The newest changes posted on Section179.org are as follows:
- The Section 179 Deduction limit increased to $500,000. The total amount of equipment that can be purchased increased to two million. This includes most new and used capital equipment, and also includes certain software.
- “Bonus Depreciation” increased to 50% on qualified assets. However, this can be taken on new equipment only.
- When applying these provisions, Section 179 is generally taken first followed by Bonus Depreciation—unless the business has a no taxable profit in 2013.
- Also, many businesses find Section 179 Qualified Financing to be an attractive option in 2013.
Here’s How XPERTECHS is “Sweetening the Pot”
If you schedule an upgrade for your network with XPERTECHS before November 22, 2013 we will include:
1. TWO (2) FULL MONTHS of our XperCARE Proactive Managed IT Service (a $3,000 value!!) absolutely FREE! All computer networks need ongoing maintenance to keep them running problem-free, and with our XperCARE you’ll not only enjoy faster and more reliable service from your computer network, but you’ll gain incredible piece of mind knowing that your network and the data it holds is safe from loss, corruption, downtime, viruses, hackers, spyware, and a host of other problems.
2. We’ll allow you to continue your XperCARE Proactive Managed IT Service at a special discounted rate that will easily save you thousands in IT support! After the two months are up, you can continue to receive regular maintenance, critical updates and security patches, fast, remote support, and 24 x7 watch over your network and data at a discounted rate. Of course, you are under no obligation to continue this maintenance, but I’m certain you are going to want to after you see how we guarantee to keep things up and running.
Call Michael at (410) 884-0225 or go online and sign up www.XPERTECHS.com/upgrade